By keeping it in-house, we get to pass the savings down to you.
Custom Roofing & Coatings has been in business for three generations and is still active. Blake Flesher, the owner of the company, has been on a roof since he was 12 years old. His grandfather created a formula to measure a roof, so you don’t need to climb up and measure it. We know what works and what doesn’t.
We pride ourselves on our employees. While other companies will hire anyone with a shingle gun, we expect more of our team…and we get it. Our roofers are trained and know exactly what to do in every situation. We choose only the good apples to employ.
We do not hire subcontractors, either. When you deal with subcontractors, if a situation arises, there will be a great deal of finger-pointing. Not with Custom Roofing and Coatings. We take responsibility for our work and handle any situation that arises.
What to Expect When You Hire Us
When you hire us to handle your roof, you get top-quality communication. This is what you can expect to happen in any and every installation we handle:
- We Provide a Free Estimate. The supervisor will come to your house for an estimate within 1-2 days of you calling us. The supervisor will get on the roof to check it out.
- We Provide a Typed Proposal. The typed and thorough proposal will be provided to you within 1-2 days.
- We Help You Decide on the Shingle.
- There Will Be No Upfront Deposit.
- We Start With Preparation for Cleanup.
- We Tarp Around the Grounds, Vegetation, Pools, and Decking. More than that, we make sure your yard is cleaned up every day, especially for vegetation. When an area of the roof is complete, we pull the tarps.
- We Pull up Any Existing Roofing Underlayment. This includes nails to the wood deck.
- We Use Synthetic Felt Paper. Two layers of industry-standard tar paper are always applied for strength and longevity.
- All Accessories, Plumbing Boots, Goosenecks are Brand New. We do not reuse anything. And everything is painted to match the roof.
- We Maximize the Best Ventilation Available. We do this on any sort of roof condition. This gets the most airflow to keep the hot air out of the attic.
- We Excel at the Final Cleanup. We use commercial magnets to clean up any stray nails. When we leave, the only reason you’ll know we’ve been there is that you’ll see your beautiful new roof!